8

What a bad day

I didn't go to work today. So, i decided to open my epf account, and i supposed to wake up at 8.30am, guess what? I woke up at 10.30am, then went out at 11++. after feeding my car some petrol, then led to the KWSP. okay, everything still running smooth.

To open new account, first of all need to fill up the form, and prepare a copy of IC. Huh?! but nobody tell me that need to photostat my IC, then i was requested to photocopy my IC, she asked me to photocopy nearby. wtfish, they cant photocopy for me meh? I don believe there is no photostat machine in the office. Okay, i drove back to my house there to photostat my IC, again went back to KWSP. About half an hour, i managed to fiinish that stuff.

Before that, i received sv sms, she said she can go to gurney with me, and asked me to fetch her. After lunch, went to fetch lx first, and i told sv i'll fetch her around 1.30pm. I reached her house at 1.29pm, keep on shouting her name in front of her house, even BROWN also come out to welcome me. AND!!!!! i phoned her, she told me that she was having her lunch outside! HAMI~
waste my petrol nia..

After that led to gurney. Stupid me, i parked my car at the sea side there, and the guy charged me 3 bucks!! wtfish, i rather park in gurney as i planned to go back before 5. RM1 - 3 hrs for gurney multi-level car park. Arghhhh.... ok fine.. meet with sv and pr then shop together. lx loves the cap she saw n finally she bought it. and it looks like--


what a expensive cap!!


our tea..



Around 5pm, we decided to go home.. AND, i COULDN'T find my car key!!!!!! WTF.... I left my car key in my car.... how stupid!!!! phoned to sis, and she will give me the spare key after she finish her work.. so how? -- WAIT LO! go to gurney drive, go back to gurney plaza then to gurney drive again... waited for 2 hrs!! sorry, i knew that was my faulth..


from 5pm waited untill 7pm.

tot everything will be fine. I dropped lx. on the way going home (nearly reach home), i saw a orange-black handphone on the seat.. alamak, she left her handphone in my car, what to do? pusing balik and giv back to her!!!
Black TUESDAY!!!

What a bad day!!

8 comments:

camel1126 said...

y left ur car key in ur car...haiz...so pity....

choonyann said...

haih, i stupid lo... i locked my car manually n forgot to pull it out..

camel1126 said...

hey...wat is ur msn???

♥ zH3nLynN ♥ said...

you see ler!!!
without me beside you will be a bad day to you right???
hahaha
so wish you more more luck
camel.. i give you her msn~~

happynite@hotmail.com

choonyann said...

lolz... maybe got u beside me, then my spare key also cannot open my car.. heheh^^ juz kidding la..
thx you har.. help me reply...^^

chenglit said...

Wat a bad day!
I think u shud work full day everyday. =p

N remember dont park your car near the roadside, they'll simply charge, especially they see u r gals.

神秘 said...

really had a bad day...
next time more careful la..
wish you have a better luck next time

choonyann said...

haha...yaya.. work full day everyday, sumore can earn money!!
i'll be careful nex time, no! choi! no next time =)

Back to Top