3

Goodbye 2008 and Hello 2009

This will be my last post in 2008. I din go to countdown today, so, stay at home n blog. I'm looking forward to 2009~ n wish everyone have a great 2009! College gonna reopen soon, means i hav to go back to college. phew~ exam exam and exam, and tonnes of assignment as well...

in 2008, I
- finally own a hp.. I know.. it considers late for many ppl.
-
went to kl with friends
- have my driving license
- cooked ''mee suah'' for my fren in her house
- hate my spm result!!
- entered college
- donate my blood to GH. hehe=D
- have blog...
- have a sister in law~

- manage to get a part time job

2009,
Here I come...

ya, went to BM few days ago - railway station. Took some photos there.





haha.. only my camera can fit 5 heads nicely.

3 comments:

Pee Peee said...

some of ur wat-u-do in 2008 makes me laugh till no end XD

anyway
tis is my msn space blog
http://godholyangel.spaces.live.com

choonyann said...

lolz... at least this post entertaining u wad~

dorayen said...

hey,
how are you??
regards,
-ahyen-

Back to Top