3

Bro's wedding

phew~ it was tiring...
Lazy to it blog out, but I'll upload the photo + some explanation.


leng lui of the day~



Leng zai of the day~




Roses~



the sticker that pasted in front of the passenger's seat




crossing the beidge



rested at the petrol station.



at bride's house



it their turn to give angpou d.. kekeke



Finally reached their new house!



the entrance of the ball room



wow~ romantic leh?



champagne burst



yam yam yam yam yam yam ... .... .... sheng!!!



finally got my pic.. keke.. how was it? i need comment..



me, sis n mom



witth grace and pearl. they came from kl



the album~





3 comments:

Julie said...

hey..is that really u ?? wow..cant believe my eye u be so girlish~ beautiful though^^

choonyann said...

hahaha... thx you~!
really is me..

Yurain said...

yeah!! finally u succeed d my fren!Ur dress is damn sexy ooo and u look such feminine n mature in d make up !! u make it d, congrats!! haha

Back to Top