0

Bye, Jabil

FYI, I left Jabil weeks ago. Reason? back to college, be a student!

I have enjoyed my tenure here and appreciate the support, guidance and encouragement that my colleagues have provided to me during my stay. It is such a memorable working experience with you guys! I will definitely miss our daily interactions. And, I start to miss you guys already.

I was not used to it initially, like wake up late, got nothing to do, no one accompany me for lunch and no gossip. Lolz. Expediting mode is off, whole body was so relax a.k.a. slow... I am switching my mind slowly, preparing myself to stay closer with books and assignment.

I learn a lot and my thinking is more mature now. Working with them is totally different in college or in Switch. You need to have high sense of urgency. Not to forget, I learn new words as well, eg, Escalation, escalate, being escalated. Hahaha.

Photos section: Lets the pictures do the talking.

#1 Agilent Workcell

#2 Bday gift 2010

#3 favourite cubicle to kacau

#4 favourite cubicle to kacau no. 2

#5 Funny 二人组

#6 IA team

#7 SR team

#8 shipping team

#9 Ex-supervisor, A.M and Sifu

#10 The girls

#11 The boys

#12 Lovely colleagues

#13 Farewell lunch @ Pizza Hut

#14 With Winnie girl and hot mama

#15 Farewell dinner @ Seawind

#16

#17 cutest couple.

#18 second round @ Sri Ananda Bahwan

#19 pretending to be tall. lol

#20 she is happy with her banana split

I miss my phone.... and Jabil


0 comments:

Back to Top