0

26/7

Classes gonna start next week, so moody! Degree is not an easy scoring course, some more I hardly remember how I rush for assignment already, almost a year didn't dig into books. I want more holidays! more vacations! Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, Europe... I want it all.

Haih, let me rant a lil bit here. I think rant the same thing before. I am so so unmotivated for my part time job lately. I thought the company is better off now, but seems like I'm wrong. Sad to say, I am not appreciated at all (my feeling or they made me feel like this). Wages has not adjusted for 2 years. Don't think that I don't mind. I tell you, I MIND, I seriously mind! Job ah job, please look for me if you're good enough. I am looking for job now.

Birthday is approaching, switch on my birthday mode please! 21st d, I hope it will be a memorable one! Oh ya, finally, I get myself a Seiko! Bro said it is a bit macho, but I like it. Yippie! show you on the next post.

0 comments:

Back to Top