0

the new one

As I mentioned on my previous post, I gonna do something on my hair... So, I decided to


chop off. Btw, i hav big nose =(

Nice?? Am I look younger? I wish I am.... lolz. Went to hair cut in the evening, after academic award presentation, out of sudden, without planning. Because I really cannot tahan the frizzy hair and also the fringe.

I was considering straightening. So,I did a temporary straightening few days ago, thank to Zhen Lynn who straighten for me *Muacs*. Super straight, and my 'bak bin' was so obvious. lol. She said the actual straightening is STRAIGHT x2... OMG, no way... Therefore, I decided to trim.


Before having hair cut. messy!!

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
GOTCHA!


Nah, I did not chop off la... I just kept the longer part behind, to see whether short hair suits me or not. And it turns out pretty good.. hehehe. Might consider it next year, I am still not brave enough to cut it now, it is hard to maintain as well. Or maybe i should get myself a wig? =D

0 comments:

Back to Top