0

Last presentation -- down

I just finished my very last assignment/presentation for this course today.


Good Luck and all the best!

2 years, to be exact, 2.5 years. From Semester 1 until Semester 7, everything changes. I can't really recall, but I think we have had about 80 or 90 students in first semester and now, not more than 50. 2 more weeks to go and we gonna say goodbye to Inti.

The feeling is so weird, everyone are so emo..... So many status updates/ tags/ comments regarding our college life appear on Facebook recently. We've completed so many assignments/presentations/tests/exams together. Because of them, our stressful life isn't that bad. We comfort each others, care about each others although sometimes, we quarrel.

This program is going to an END and I will definitely miss all of you!! Do keep in touch!!

0 comments:

Back to Top