0

Sushi sushi~

Sushi bonanza.... RM2/plate FYI i'm sushi lover~

Went to Sushi King twice a week. I kena tipu!!!! the first sushi plate i took was baby octopus, some more the sizes are so so mini.... Followed by golden ball, what what scallop, ... ... ... until TAN JX told us those was counted as normal price. =.= the sushi were very limited. RM70 - 5 person

Last day - with my sister, Queensbay. More varieties, more purple plates. I think they might want to clear all the stuff. RM32 for 2 person filled with full stomach. XD

Queensbay Sushi King

Thanks to siew ping, so that I can grab whatever I want.


Last 2 plates

This one nice!!!


That is not me. she is my sis

--------------------------------------------
Went to hair cut today.



Before... showing off with the new pet

tada~


0 comments:

Back to Top