0

Polaroid

Hello friends, date me please! I got 2 months holiday~!!! 2 months! Finished my exam few days ago, and I'M FREE~~ remember to tell me if u got any ho kang tao..

I'm so addicted to Polaroid photo recently.


Planned to have a minor decoration to my room, and of course fill in some polaroid photos just like this,

this,

or this,

I like the style, the exposure and the effect of the photos, a bit LOMO... oh I love lomo camera as well. It would be perfect if I can own a Polaroid Camera. =P The camera is considered cheap if u want to compare with those compact cameras, but the film is bloody expensive. So, what to do??

I find out a solution. You can actually DIY, by using Photoshop and then develop into like, 3R or 4R sizes photo. Just add the white frame, some lomo-lomo effect (the photo must be large enough too), wait for the Havey Norman's promotion (35 cents /pic) then you will get the DIY polaroid photos!

By the way, I love halloween too! Happy halloween!

Or should I decorate my room to this?


0 comments:

Back to Top