3

gambateh~

i started to work in switch (an Apple retail store) yesterday...wow... kinda tired. i learn many things, but at the same time, i feel like i'm lack of IT knowledge, need further improvement.

Mac, wow~ before that, i heard ppl say it is difficult to use, however, it is designed to those who are new to computer as it is more user friendly than window. besides, i m sincerely attracted by the Ipod touch!! wow~ awesome.. with the new Ipod Touch, you can play music, watch video, view photo and more with juz a touch of the fingers. because of its built in wi-fi, you can also check ur e-mails, blogging, you tube-ing, face book-ing, and many more. (To my friends: u all can share money to buy me a birthday present..hehe >.-)


handsome, right?

for now, i m learning how to use the Mac, and even sell it. oh, it is hard to me, i dunno i can do it well onot but i will work hard~ ah, i have a nice supervisor, he teaches me a lot (although sometime i feel like i m stupid), thanks.

3 comments:

♥ zH3nLynN ♥ said...

you buy me a cover for both of my ipod
not i buy a present for you!!
haha~~
work hard yea!

神秘 said...

wah,Ipod!!!I want!!!work hard o!!haha

choonyann said...

haha.. feel free to visit me~

Back to Top