0

Bored bored bored

oh, I've finished my second semester, and now, I'm doing nothing at home. Arghh... just finished my exam last week, and I'm hoping that i can get good grade. The new evaluation format will take effect from Jan 2009, which means, to me, it is not easy to score A in the exam. Logically, the subsequent subject will be tougher. Besides, the new format puts more emphasis on coursework, and i usually get low coursework marks in certain subjects, maybe i din put much effort in coursework, or the lecturer doesn't like me?...hahaha.. who knows?

I'm bored at home, everyday do the
same things... wake up, eat, tv/internet, eat then sleep..
My bro keep on asking me to search for job, (actually i already applied for a job, waiting for their reply), i think he doesn't want
me to ''kacau'' him and keep on asking him the 'condition' of laptop ( it is in ICU/CCU).

In order to
reduce the degree bored-ness, and welcome my friend balik kampung, we went to queensbay yesterday. We decided to watch High School Musical 3. WOW~ awesome.....
I wish my high school would be like that... yup, i know i'm day dreamer... Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens really match... really 金童玉女.. they are real couple too..



0 comments:

Back to Top