0

stepping into working world

I got the job!!!!! from Jabil Circuit as a Material Controller. I will be reporting tomorrow.

Just ignore Switch (part time mer), it is my FIRST job, ya... my first step into the working environment and I am glad that I have the opportunity to join Jabil, company that I really want to work with.

I have a mix feeling now- excited, emo, sad, nervous, and etc. I am excited because I got the job. I am emo because I know I need to wake up before the Sun does. I feel sad because I will not have play time/ shopping time/ movie time during weekdays. I am nervous as it is a totally new environment to me, I have no friends and parents to guide me on the spot. =X

Okay, today is like the day before you enter to your primary school, full of curiousity! Wish me luck, wish me luck!!!



0 comments:

Back to Top