0

short break

I no need to pass up any assignments next week... Wiiiii...
I opened Microsoft Word nearly everyday, and now... hahaha! get to rest for a while. Need to have some outing to balance off. Toy story, I am coming!!

before my class started. Too mou liu to do so


I was very frustrated just now, while working. We were late, half an hour, as we need to wait for the keyholder. And this is not the first time. Okay, I am not considering? I don't know. I personally feel that this is not the right attitude. 'A' wasn't try to make an apology, I can say it is kinda rude.

A customer of mine came back to change something, and I just came back from the wash room. I asked 'A' politely, what was happening? 3 times! 3 times!! 'A' just ignored me 3 times (I don't know purposely or what) and finally the customer told me what is happening. Imagine, u are talking to air...

When there is not enough manpower, 'A' says that I only work morning shift (I don't know 'A' is blaming me or what), I should sacrifice to work night shift. Hello, u tot everyone like u, no need to go for class the next morning? not feeling tired when u have whole day of class? go home nearly at 11pm to have late dinner also doesn't matter?

'A' can plays loud music, can go to toilet for 15mins. We cannot. =X, I seldom post something related to my work here, but I am just too geram! Please don't tell anyone if u read this. I am not intend to let everyone know (including 'A'), just let me rant here. Thank you!





0 comments:

Back to Top