0

Last semester

The first week of my last semester... Feeling tired for classes.
Total of 4 subjects -- Critical Analysis, Malaysia Economy, Operations Management and Consumer Behavior. Gambateh!!

3 more months to go, and I will graduate soon. Can't switch to the study mode now.
Oh ya, I saw Ming Dao at Queensbay this Monday. Yea, Taiwanese actor, I think he was having his vacation, because there was a sticker stick at his shirt, like those Star Cruises Stickers. He wore extremely normal, hat and specs, I couldn't recognize him, only my sis could recognize him... LOL

Have some plans about my room recently...
- repaint my room
- paint one of the walls into dark blue, purple or green colour...
- buy a small comfortable sofa and put in my room
- get a table lamp

Want to turn my room into a nice place to relax =)


I am in love with full frame nerdy spectacle now...

0 comments:

Back to Top