4

Pre celebration

yea yea, I'm officially 18 plus 1 !!! Guys, thank you for spending this special day with me =) Here comes some Pre-celebration pictures.... My photoshop is corrupted, sorry for the lousy quality.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate what you all did for me


sayangsss, love euuuu~~

with 2 hiao hiao

Group pic Thanks!!!!!! from bottom left: yin choo, irene, grace, zhen lynn, wan ling, ewen, tze wei, liang chieh, bong..

Did you all notice that I am wearing Switch t-shirt on that day?? I will not wear it on my next birthday k? I was working on that day, received Irene calls and Grace sms but i didn't notice *sorry!*, then Grace phoned me.

G : " Wei, are you free tonight??"
Y : " Tonight ar?? I work until 7.30pm le, why? "
G
: " Ohhh, tonight we plan to go coffee island to yam cha "
Y : " Harr?? coffee island ar?? too far larrr "
G : " Emm, then where u wanna go? you suggest and see "
Y : " E gate?? who is going?? "
G : " Irene la, zhen lynn la, wan ling la, liang chieh la ... ... ... "
Y : " Huh? ZL is going???!!! Her parents let her come out??!!
G : " Yala, thats why we plan to come out tonight "
Y : " Then ok la! 8pm "
Drove to there after work, obviously, I'm wearing Switch t-shirt. I'm the first one, after grace they all reached, we decided to dine at El mondo Pizza. Ordered 2 big pizza for sharing, then wait for the rest to come, chit chat until 10 sumthing. Suddenly, Grace said " eh, they open until 10.15pm only, i think we gonna leave d". A waiter came out with a birthday cake, HUH??!! ~~~~~~

They sang birthday song to me. I really get shocked, didn't expect they gonna give me a surprise! Billions of thank you!!! I really touched!!

I'm ugly in this pic
upcoming -- 19th

4 comments:

TOMATO said...

when ur birthday?

choonyann said...

over d...
22nd of august~

TOMATO said...

T___T
anyway
happy be lated birthday
dreams come true
keep in touch

choonyann said...

^^ thanks!!!

Back to Top