3

New Sem

Holiday is over!!
Just a blink of eye, new semester is started. I can meet my friends again, hang out with them again.. However I'm extremely not satisfied with my result, it sux!!! argh... Class started on10am, as usual, just some introduction for the subject, then went out to eat our breakfast. After that when home. Asked my mom to pay my tuition fees, and!! we waited for nearly an hour in my college. I get 1285, and that time was serving 1205! ... ... ...



It seems like I'm not fully utilize my so-short holiday. Didn't get the chance to go redbox, didn't meet my old friends, and didn't get the chance to go kl. Working 7 days in a week for the last week. It was quite tired and I can't get the thing that I supposed to have. (some may know what i mean). Yea.. I beh syok!! beh syok!!


24/4, went to Heaven Delight in times square to celebrate my sis birthday. The restaurant is like Japanese buffet style. Like Tao at e-gate and autocity. The food quality is much better compared to my last visit to Tao. The last visit was in Jan 09, was our annual dinner, the foods was like errr….. imagine that you are eating a ice-cube-sahsimi, not-fresh-at-all miso yaki, and so on. Okla, since I’m not the one who settled the bill, better don’t comment that much. Heaven Delight is quite nice, environment is nice as well. The dishes come with very small portion, for example, if you have 3 ppl, and you ordered scallop, it only serves with 3 scallops.







26/4 went jogging with old friends in botanical garden, followed by dinner. Then we went to watch coming soon. I'm forced to watch this and just 15 mins after the movie started, the one who forced me told me that she regetted!! ... ...

27/4, met yimay, yc and ym came to qb. Too bad, i'm working.. So, just met them for 15 mins like that. Will hang out with you all this week.. Jeng is coming back this week.

Currently addicted to facebook games, RC and PS. Haih.. need to control. Is time to bed. Goodnight.

3 comments:

chenglit said...

You shud email to respected "Person Involved"

I suppport support!!
I'm happy to share sandwiches with u. =p

Yurain said...

meet yimay, yc and ym. champ, who's d third ? zhuong guai lah u ~~~~yer~~~so scared~~

choonyann said...

CL: yea... this few days no sandwiches hor... ^^

YC: LOL! ! !

Back to Top