0

Busy. ...

THREE WEEKS TO GO!!
yea.. this semester will be ended on 18th of April. Meaning, i will be sitting my final exam 2 weeks later, but I'm not satisfy with my coursework marks!

Do you believe that we, 7 girls and 2 guys = 9 ppl can squeeze into a waja. 3 ppl infront, the rest at the back.. wowo... Went out for lunch during break time, being punctual for the first time, but late for half an hour for csc lab, we managed to do all the work. ^^

Thanks to iPhone 3G!!!! =.= |||... I was working like hell today. Cant even find 2 minutes to sit on a chair. It was my busiest day in switch. Open casing, close casing, open casing , close casing.... I was repeating these action for N times, answering question, bla bla bla... AND, I don have the time to eat my dinner.... =.= 2pm lunch until 11pm.....



There is a special event on tomorrow. -- Earth Hour
I can see 'dark' Penang in this special event. I will make sure my house is in the dark too.
Lights- off to see your world in a new light

Earth Hour is inviting communities, business and governments to switch off lights for one hour at 8:30pm on Saturday March 28, sending a powerful global message that we care enough about climate change to take action.



Lets participate in Earth Hour 2009!
Switch off your lights.

0 comments:

Back to Top