5

Nothing

p/s.. the post is meaningless.


Valentine day is approaching.... To whom who are not celebrating on that day, kia, go out with me =) .... I feel quite boring nowadays, used up my time for nothing but just attending classes, do assignment, test, driving or just sit in front of PC .... ... somehow feel like i'm so useless. I'm moody!

let me vent something ..
c2p inti, always no parking mia 'that aunty keeps on saying no place no place, asked me to go down' ... Assignment cover page also don't want to give us. Canteen's food likes everyday-the-same, some more so expensive. Those computers in lobby are not functioning well, mouse was missing or we cannot login.. Damn it.

my mind goes blank..........................

5 comments:

ChiaHoey said...

lol...
u are....
letting off ur anger ah?
haha

choonyann said...

^^.

yaya... so beh song~
this is the best way to let off my anger without harming anyone =P

chenglit said...

Cheerz gal!! =), Jus smile!

choonyann said...

=D, thz cl.

Pee Peee said...

siao lala XD

Back to Top