6

happy NIU year~

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone. Good luck to you all in the year of Ox. Our family not really celebrates CNY this year as my grandma just passed away 2 weeks ago. Therefore, I'm pretty free during this cny. ( 3 dots) =therefore Tak ada ang pow~

Going to work tomorrow (in turn to enjoy my double pay) although my pay is =.= ... Anyone going to Qb? Feel free to visit me ok? gonna work less after new year. Countless of assignments and tests are waiting for me!! Moreover, they hired new crews d, new crews just completed their spm, so i think they are very free. Some more, i want to rest.

Niu year new resolution~

- as usual, SLIM DOWN!!
- study hard is the only way to get scholarship? izzit? i don wan to pay my tuition fees!
- Mr. right? nah
- Buried in banknotes when i opened my eyes.. haha
- Happy happy and happy
- Go to taiwan~
- 万事如意 事事顺利



'' hapi new year~''



there are lots of parking spaces during cny



whereas in shopping mall... ... ....



wao~



挥春 in my college

6 comments:

chenglit said...

Happy Chinese New Year..

So fast work less like me d? =p

choonyann said...

happie niu year too!~
haha..yalo..
need to work less liao. tired~

ChiaHoey said...

lol..sounds so sacarstic huh?
and yann....u ARE SLIM ENOUGH D LAH!!!

choonyann said...

where got sarcastic?? where got??
in term of..??
and.... no, i'm not slim enough ko!!hehe..

Pee Peee said...

ma leh...
ur word so funny XD

choonyann said...

=P

Back to Top