skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Edit
0
online shopping
My first time did the online shopping thingy. Wow, quite fun.
FYI, is Geo contact lens.
For those who are interested in buying Geo contact lens online, I personally recommend
this
.
The prices are fair enough too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
choonyann
I can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do. I am me and I am okay.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(18)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(31)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(36)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(2)
online shopping
Untitled
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(12)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
Hanging Around
Sean™ Enterprise
Things Change Time by Time
13 years ago
♥ God is love ♥
Hulkshare Free Mp3 Download
13 years ago
Jo Shi =)
Summary of June-September
13 years ago
Chenglit
LOVES
13 years ago
Shu or Shoe
Last day of school
14 years ago
Chia's
Happy Valentine's Day!
14 years ago
World Of My Own
Playing With Reballs: Update
15 years ago
Tender. Loving. Care. Earnest.
Funny matches
16 years ago
??Secrets??
Time FLies
16 years ago
“蓁”无聊
I'm back
16 years ago
☠My World☠
Deepest Me ♥
Pitch 'n' Toss
Jx
sin wah
RANDOMLY
ELIE's daily life
Bearr'ex* Bear-able
Show 5
Show All
Visit
Cheeserland
Chuckei
e-laconic
Kenny sia
Nicolekiss
The click shop
ViviFashion
Facebook Badge
Choon Yann Lau
Create Your Badge
I Appreciate
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
0 comments:
Post a Comment